Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Blog Kickoff/ Day 4-Day 5

Alright. I am getting ready to start on Day 5 of weight watchers. I keep losing my little book, so i figure this will be good. Its more for me than anyone, but i thought it would be easier to keep track of things. I will be making a comprehensive list of things i eat too, for easy access to point values I suppose.

Here is what I ate on Day 4 (4/23)

Oatmeal Plain Flavor- 2(22)
Berries- 0(22)
Wrap- 5(17)
[Tortilla-1,Avocado-2,Laughing Cow Cheese-1]
Mocha- 4(13)
Crackers- 1(12)
Tuna- 3(9)
Chicken Ramen- 8(1)
Applesauce- 1(0)

Today was easier than I thought. I am on my period so that helps a lot. I work overnight and I saved most of my points for the evening/night so i could be satsified at work and not over eat. I am getting ready to embark on Day 5, and my first full overnight shift. I have packed a PBJ sandwich (6) and carrots and celery with sourcream dip (2). I hope that gets me through!

No comments:

Post a Comment